Publication of papers
Publication of Papers in Agricultural Economics
The impacted journal Agricultural Economics (AGRICECON; indexed in WoS, Scopus etc.) offers the publication of contributed papers accepted at the European Association of Agricultural Economists Congress 2021 (EAAE Congress 2021) under the following conditions:
- The contributed paper accepted by the EAAE Congress 2021 should be modified to comply with the Instructions for Authors of AGRICECON, and the paper should have an appropriate scientific level.
- The content of the paper must be original and not been published elsewhere.
- The information about the oral presentation at the EAAE Congress 2021 will be cited in the footnote of the published paper, and the contributed paper will be cited in the list of references.
- The Editorial Board of the AGRICECON reserves the right not to accept the article that has not meet the relevant requirements.
- The majority of accepted papers will be published gradually and preferentially in 2021.
Further instructions for submission and deadlines are available at the website of the journal.